Dr. Gollogly has a specialty in Microscopic Spine Surgery with an emphasis on minimally invasive outpatient spine surgery. As a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr. Gollogly also practices at Monterey Spine & Joint. Dr. Gollogly is an active member of the orthopedic team at Monterey Peninsula Surgery Centers.
Following the completion of his doctorate degree at the University of Washington, Dr. Gollogly went on to become a General Surgery Intern and an Orthopedic Surgery Resident at the University of Utah. After that, he spent his time as a GICD Fellow in Spine Surgery at Centre Des Massues Department of orthopedics in Lyon, France and as a Fellow in Pediatric Orthopedics at San Diego Children’s Hospital.
In addition to his work at Monterey Spine & Joint, Dr. Gollogly also performs scientific research and has many publications released including research on spine conditions and treatment methods. He also lends his time and skills volunteering at several surgical organizations.
- Orthopedic Residency – University of Utah Department of Orthopedics
- GICD Fellow in Spine Surgery, Centre Des Massues Dept of Orthopedics
- Pediatric Orthopedics – San Diego Children’s Hospital
Professional Memberships & Awards
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Hamlet A Peterson Scientific Poster Award, Pediatric Orthopedic Society of North America
- Arthur Schaible Award for Excellence in Human Gross Anatomy, University of Washington
- Commendation for Excellence in Scholarship, Reed College