I enjoy providing hands-on, personalized care to my patients. I work to achieve successful results for my patients through a combination of counseling, education, surgical expertise, and an individualized rehabilitation plan. Through my specialty training for total joint replacement and hip, knee, and shoulder injuries and conditions, as well as my Fellowship training in sports medicine treatment, I am able to provide experienced nonsurgical and surgical care for my patients. I am happiest when my patients leave my office and are able to return to the activities or sports they love.
When I’m not seeing patients at OrthoNorCal, I enjoy scuba diving, snow boarding, biking, gardening, reading, and traveling.
Please let me know if there is anything my staff and I can do to improve your experience at OrthoNorCal. I look forward to meeting you!
- Capitola Surgery Center Visit Site
- University of Minnesota
- Sports Medicine, University of Minnesota
Memberships & Recognitions:
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- California Medical Association
- Western Orthopaedic Association
- Santa Cruz County Medical Society
- Consultant, Cabrillo College