I enjoy providing hands-on, personalized care to my patients. I work to achieve successful results for my patients through a combination of counseling, education, surgical expertise, and an individualized rehabilitation plan. Through my specialty training as well as my Fellowship training in sports medicine treatment, I am able to provide experienced nonsurgical and surgical care for my patients. I am happiest when my patients leave my office and are able to return to the activities or sports they love.
When I’m not seeing patients at OrthoNorCal, I enjoy scuba diving, snow boarding, biking, gardening, reading, and traveling.
Please let me know if there is anything my staff and I can do to improve your experience at OrthoNorCal. I look forward to meeting you!
- Capitola Surgery Center Visit Site
- University of Minnesota
- Sports Medicine, University of Minnesota
Memberships & Recognitions:
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- California Medical Association
- Western Orthopaedic Association
- Santa Cruz County Medical Society
- Scotts Valley High School
- San Lorenzo Valley High School
- Aptos High School