Through my participation in several sports growing up, I developed a strong interest in sports medicine. As a Fellowship-trained orthopedic doctor with a certificate of added qualification in sports medicine, I provide experienced orthopedic care that keeps you active so you can do what you love to do. In addition to sports medicine, I also specialize in the ankle, elbow, hip, knee, and shoulder. I am dedicated to providing individualized care using the most innovative, proven techniques, and when I am not treating patients or on the sidelines at a football game, I focus on designing new medical devices and developing creative solutions for patient care.
I enjoy spending my free time with my children, playing golf, hiking, and sea kayaking. I also enjoy geocaching and photography.
Please let me know if there is anything my staff and I can do to improve your experience at OrthoNorCal. I look forward to meeting you!
- Columbia University
- Sports Medicine, Lenox Hill Hospital
Memberships & Recognitions:
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North American
- President, Santa Clara Orthopedic Club
- Santa Clara County Medical Association
- American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine
- Chief of Orthopedics, Good Samaritan Hospital, San Jose, California
- Featured as Physician Innovation,AdvaMed’s Lifechanging Innovations
- Head Team Physician, San Jose SaberCats
- Saratoga High School
- Valley Christian High School
Dr. Cohen was recently featured on El Camino Hospital’s website! Click Here to read the article.