I have made a lifelong commitment to providing exceptional patient-focused joint replacement surgeries of the hip, knee, and shoulder. Seeing my patients recover from their procedures and return to their daily activities is the most rewarding and gratifying aspect of my career as an orthopedic surgeon. Through my specialty training in the hip, knee, and shou lder, I accurately diagnose conditions and injuries and work with my patients to choose the best treayment plan to reduce their pain and maximize function. I enjoy the personal relationships I’m able to make with my patients as we work together toward their recoveries.
When I’m not seeing patients, I enjoy skiing, golfing, traveling, dining out and wine tasting . I am also proud to serve as the medical director for the Silicon Valley Joint Replacement Center at Good Samaritan Hospital in San Jose.
Please let me know if there is anything my staff and I can do to improve your experience at OrthoNorCal. I look forward to meeting you!
- University of California, Los Angeles
Memberships & Recognitions:
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- California Medical Association
- California Orthopaedic Association
- Santa Clara County Medical Association
- Bay Area Knee Society
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Consulting Surgeon, Total Knee Replacement Surgery, Endotec, Inc.
- Consultant, Total Knee Replacement, DePuy/Johnson and Johnson
- Medical Director, Silicon Valley Joint Replacement Center at Good Samaritan Hospital