As an orthopedic surgeon, I am a able to blend my interests in medicine, physics, and engineering with my passion for helping people. I am focused on the prevention and treatment of sports medicine injuries, and I enjoy working in partnership with my patients to help them recover and reach their goals. I believe in a whole-body approach to treatment and am dedicated to helping my patients not only achieve a full recovery, but also improve their overall body function and performance. Through my specialty training in shoulder, elbow, and sports medicine injuries and conditions, I provide patients wth experienced, individualized non-surgical and surgical orthopedic care. Additionally, I specialize in total joint replacement procedures and the care and management of fractures.
When I’m not treating patients, I enjoy participating in medical missionary work, good food, good music, and good surf.
Please let me know if there is anything my staff and I can do to improve your experience at OrthoNorCal. I look forward to meeting you!
- Capitola Surgery Center Visit Site
- The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy, Kerlane – Jobe Orthopedic Clinic
Memberships & Recognitions:
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- California Orthopaedic Association
- Aptos High School
- Soquel High School